Find us on Facebook
Frankie is a Real Estate Broker that specializes in representing clients in the purchase and sale of single-family residences and income property within the cities of Columbia, Lexington, Chapin, Irmo, Lake Murray, Blythewood, Cayce, West Columbia, Forest Acres, and St. Andrews. He keeps abreast of all transactions in these areas, and is also very knowledgeable about all the local schools.
Frankie Holds the following designations and honors:
- Success in Real Estate is helping educate the buyer and seller of real estate
- (CRS)Certified Residential Specialist
- (ABR)Accredited Buyers Representative
- (E-PRO)E-Pro Internet Professional
- MRP – Military Relocation Professional
- Member of the South Carolina Association of Realtors
- Co-owner and instructor of the Real Estate School for Success
- Instructor for the Sumter and Florence (Pee Dee) Board of RealtorsActive in real estate since 1998, Frankie specializes in the sale of single-family homes in and around the Columbia, Lexington, Irmo and Blythewood areas of South Carolina. He is currently a resident of Cayce SC. Frankie is a seasoned broker and is the host of Success in Real Estate which airs on The Point Radio, 95.9FM or 1470AM every Friday morning from 9am to 10am. Frankie has actively sought to continue his real estate education and has attained the prestigious Certified Residential Specialist designation as well as that of Accredited Buyers’ Representative. Both of these designations take years to acquire, involving many hours of classroom instruction and many successful residential closings.Frankie is an Army veteran of 22 years. Upon retiring from the military in 2003, Frankie started his own Real Estate Brokerage Company in an effort to take his level of service even higher. Frankie’s operation is completely computerized to ensure that not a single detail is overlooked, whether you are buying or selling. Frankie is one of the only agents in the area that makes his compensation plan an addendum to the listing agreement. This practice ensures that you know exactly how every penny in commission paid will be used in selling your home. The Palmetto Success Team consists of four highly specialized team members each of which are highly trained and specialists in their field. When you hire the Palmetto Success Team you are getting four for the price of one.Education
Frankie graduated from high school in 1983. He received a BS Degree from Liberty, majoring in Business Administration. Throughout his real estate career he’s continued his education, taking many special focus classes on marketing and selling. He also taught a career development course in the Columbia area.
Frankie is currently a member of the National Association of REALTORS, State and the local REALTORS associations. Frankie also belongs to the Consolidated Multiple Listing Service.