This week we discuss whether or not to file a insurance claim after weather damage. Will my insurance premium go up and is it worth filing a claim? My guest, Craig Giles, owner of Giles Insurance Agency, explains when to file and when not to file as well as the process to make filing a claim very easy. We also get our mortgage update with Erica Hill West, our Mortgage Go To Gal.
Andy Aun with Aun and McKay Law Firm, provides another real estate legal tip.
- Provide clients with professional and expert advice while reviewing all contracts.
- Provide professional real estate photography by Eagle Photography to market all properties.
- Understand Privacy–all information about and from our clients will always remain confidential.
- Provide lists of reputable repair businesses, inspectors, and lenders.
- Frankie Griffin is a licensed Real Estate Appraiser to assist buyers and sellers to know the market value of the home.
“The Palmetto Success Team of Frankie and Stacey did an outstanding job helping me buy my first home. The high level of service and awesome Real Estate Partners, made home buying FUN! The Palmetto Success Team delivered on all expectations and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in the market to buy a home. ”
Ted and Elizabeth DuRant
“We hired Frankie and Stacey, of The Palmetto Success Team, as our agent after other agents could not get our home sold. Not only did they sell the home, they made a very stressful event feel comfortable and pleasurable. All in all we have no doubt that we would have failed to close without experienced representatives such as the Frankie and Stacey with The Palmetto Success Team working for us, and we are very grateful for all they did.”
Receive a FREE home evaluation contact us today!